1.0: SMP For Hair Transplant Scarring
- 1.1: The nature of the procedure will be explained to the client as well as its risk and permanent nature
- 1.2: The client will inform the clinic/specialist technician of all medical conditions he/she is aware of including, but not exclusively:
- ✪ Disorders of the hair and scalp
- ✪ Abnormal Heart Condition
- ✪ Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex)
- ✪ Rheumatic Fever
- ✪ Anemia
- ✪ Hemophilia
- ✪ Prolonged Bleeding
- ✪ High Blood Pressure
- ✪ Low Blood Pressure
- ✪ Or bleed easily
- ✪ Bruise easily
- ✪ Epilepsy
- ✪ Diabetes
- ✪ Thyroid Disturbance
- ✪ Fainting or Dizziness
- ✪ Kidney Diseases
- ✪ Hepatitis
- ✪ Cancer
- ✪ Tumor, Growth or Cysts
- ✪ Stroke
- ✪ Tuberculosis
- ✪ Healing Problems
- ✪ HIV
- ✪ Dermal Fillers/Botox
- ✪ Keloid Scarring or scar easily
- 1.3: SMP Nationwide Ltd shall not be held liable for any damage occurring as a result of the client´s failure to disclose such details.
- 1.4: The client will list all medications taken in the last 30 days. The client should avoid taking Aspirin or Ibuprofen in the two days prior to the session and must inform the clinic if they have done so.
- 1.5: Pre and post op photos of the client may be taken and are to be used at the
- 1.6: SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- 1.7: SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to amend our pricing structure at any time and without prior notice.
- 2.1: The SMP treatment is the choice of the client and the client alone and the client agrees to any actions or conducts reasonably necessary to perform the treatment.
- 2.2: While we have never come across a single case of an allergic reaction to our pigment, allergic reactions can occur. We can carry out a patch test to determine the likelihood of developing an allergic reaction to our pigment if required or requested.
- 2.3: The client understands that there may be discomfort associated with the treatment; other side effects may include slight bleeding, redness, discolouration or swelling.
- 2.4: For best results, the client must comply with our aftercare instructions.
- 2.5: Before each treatment, SMP Nationwide Ltd will provide an estimate as to how long the treatment will take. Due to numerous variables, these sessions may be shorter or longer than estimated.
- 2.6: Different skin tones and textures can “accept” the pigment more readily than others and for this reason; some clients will require more sessions than others. SMP Nationwide Ltd cannot give any guarantee as to the number of sessions needed to complete treatment for any one individual client. “Complete” treatment refers to the originally agreed position of the hairline and requested intensity, but not alterations. Should additional sessions be required to achieve optimum results for the client that fall outside of the “average” treatment time, SMP Nationwide Ltd will not be liable for costs arising to the client for attending additional sessions, including (but not exclusive to) travel costs, accommodation costs, any economic costs to the client relating to time taken off work or loss of potential earnings.
- 2.7: Fading of pigment may occur over time and periodic retouches may be necessary.
Due to differences in hair texture and skin tone, SMP Nationwide Ltd can give no guarantee as to the duration of the treatment.
- 2.8: Scar camouflage with SMP is performed to minimise the appearance of the scar. The client understands that SMP Nationwide Ltd can give no guarantee as to the visibility of the scar following SMP treatment.
- 2.9: Sessions in excess of those covered for that work that deviates from what was originally agreed to, will be charged at a rate of £225 per hour.
- 2.10: The minimum hourly fee is one hour. If the session exceeds one hour, a second hour will be charged. For every hour that is exceeded, an additional hourly rate will be charged.
"Hourly rate" is defined as the time consultation with your technician begins and includes preparation time for the pre- treatment examination, discussion and planning time with the technician and preparation time for the application and efficacy of anaesthetic cream (if applicable).
- 2.11: The person or persons carrying out the treatment have undertaken training under the supervision of a treatment practitioner. SMP Nationwide Ltd cannot guarantee continued treatment with a specific technician.
- 2.12: The technician will make a professional judgement about when the work is considered “complete” that is when the completed work cannot be improved upon by additional sessions. SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to refuse further treatment.
- 2.13: SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to cancel the procedure in the interest of client safety in such cases where the client is deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In such an event, the non refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge.
- 2.14: Working on the scalp when it is dry or with flaking skin can potentially compromise the results for the client. SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to cancel the session in such cases where it is deemed the results will be compromised due to the condition of the client’s scalp. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge.
- 2.15: : The non-refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge if it is deemed that the client has failed to disclose known medical conditions or other possible contra-indications to treatment to SMP Nationwide Ltd in advance of their treatment that subsequently result in the cancellation of their treatment in the interest of client safety.
- 2.16: SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to review and modify pricing and/or recommendations in such cases where pricing and/or recommendations have been given based solely on a photographic evaluation. If a client’s session is cancelled due to the client wishing to discontinue with treatment following a change to pricing and/or recommendations, the
non-refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge.
- 3.1: The client agrees with the design and the positioning of the hairline and the expected outcome prior to commencement. By the second treatment, the position of the hairline as well as intensity of colour can be modified, but any changes to the hairline or colour intensity after that time will be charged separately.
- 3.2: In the case of scar camouflage work, due to the thickened and unpredictable nature of scar tissue, multiple sessions may be required to achieve optimum results. SMP Nationwide Ltd will perform up to 3 sessions within the quoted price. If the technician deems that further improvement on the results can be achieved with additional sessions, an hourly rate of £225 will be applied to treatment sessions exceeding the 3 inclusive sessions.
- 3.3: Should fading occur after the treatment is considered complete, the clinic will do this free of charge within the first 6 months of treatment from the date of the first session. Evaluation should be in person with a technician to determine whether additional treatment is required. If additional treatment is deemed necessary, the session will be scheduled for a later date. If the technician deems that no additional treatment is required, SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to refuse to perform further treatment within the first 6 months from the date of the first session. If the client is unable to attend in person, the clinic will make a remote evaluation only when provided with high resolution photographs. In the case where photographs are not of good enough quality or prove inconclusive, a personal appointment will be required for the evaluation.
- 3.4: Should fading occur outside of 6 months from the date of the first session, the work will be chargeable at a rate of £225 per hour. Paid sessions can only be reserved by paying a minimum hourly fee of £225 in advance. Time spent in excess of one hour, will be chargeable per full hour at the clinic directly on the day of the session.
- 3.5: The guarantee (as stated in paragraph 3.1/3.2/3.3) shall be void in such cases where the client has failed to adhere to our aftercare instructions.
- 3.6: The guarantee (as stated in paragraph 3.1/3.2/3.3) shall be void in cases where the client has tampered with the MSP procedure whilst undergoing treatment.
- 4.1: The client will be quoted a fee during a consultation by photo analysis. SMP Nationwide Ltd will complete the work for that fee.
- 4.2: A non refundable deposit of £299 must be paid in advance to secure the first session date, this can be paid by card via a secure payment link sent on invoice to the client by SMP Nationwide Ltd. Until such time as a deposit is placed, the client´s desired booking date will remain available for other clients to reserve.
- 4.3: The balance will be paid on the day of the first session if paying by card or cash.
- 4.4: The client will receive a receipt for each payment.
- 4.5: We accept: Visa and MasterCard and cash payments, please note we do not accept checks, American Express or Laser cards.
- 4.6: If paying by card on your procedure day, please advise your bank of the payment in advance so that they are aware it is a genuine transaction. So, any issues with blocked transactions may result in the cancellation of your next session and the retention of your deposit.
5.0: Appointments and Cancellations
When you ask us to schedule treatment for you, we must do several things in advance of your chosen date:
- 1: Reserve the treatment room and treatment time for you
- 2: Order and pay for any treatment supplies or sundry items that are required to fulfil your treatment
- 3: Secure the necessary specialised technicians that will be needed, and/or provide coverage to free them up from their other responsibilities. We must guarantee that we will pay them for this time regardless of whether or not you have treatment
- 4: We must turn down every other client who would like to have treatment on the day and time we have reserved for you
Because of the financial and time commitments we must make, we ask that you be definite about your desire for treatment and be certain that you have the funds available before asking us to schedule your treatment.
- 5.1: A non-refundable deposit of £299 will be charged to secure your booking. If you request cancellation of your treatment, the non-refundable deposit will be retained as a cancellation charge.
- 5.2: Requests for the clinic to change your treatment date cause major disruption to the provision of our services for other clients. Five working days of notice are required to postpone your booked appointment. This allows sufficient time for the session to be reallocated. If the client does not notify the clinic of the postponement, charges will be incurred as follows:
- ✪ If the request to change your first treatment date is made less than 3 working days prior to your scheduled treatment, there will be a rescheduling fee equal to the minimum hourly fee of £225 to compensate the clinic for the loss of time.
- ✪ After completing your first treatment, if you request to change any subsequent treatment dates with less than 3 working days of notice before the date we have reserved for you, there will be a rescheduling fee equal to the minimum hourly fee of £225 to compensate the clinic for the loss of time.
- ✪ After the treatment is considered complete and outside of 6 months from the date of the first session, work will be chargeable at a rate of £225 per hour with a one hour minimum fee to be paid in advance. Should you fail to attend or cancel with less than 3 working days notice; the £225 fee will be retained as a cancellation charge to compensate the clinic for the loss of time.
- 5.3: Should you arrive for your treatment session without any means of paying the agreed treatment cost that is due, SMP Nationwide Ltd reserves the right to cancel your session. An additional administration fee of £150.00 would be chargeable to reschedule your treatment to an alternative date.
- 5.4: Treatment sessions do not carry a specific value. The treatment quote given to the client covers the treatment in its entirety. Once you have commenced treatment with us, should you decide to discontinue treatment, the clinic shall not be liable to reimburse you for any value in whole or in part of sessions not yet undertaken.
- 5.5: Treatment sessions do not carry a specific value. If you have an agreement with the clinic to divide your balance in two parts over session 1 and session 2, you will be liable for the full cost of the treatment should you decide to discontinue treatment with a balance still outstanding for your treatment.
- 5.6: SMP Nationwide Ltd will not be liable to reimburse/refund in whole or in part against treatments that have already been completed.
- 5.7: SMP Nationwide Ltd will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to schedule, however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your treatment at short notice. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made to contact you in advance. We do not offer compensation if we cancel your appointment.
- 5.8: SMP Nationwide Ltd will not be liable for costs arising from scheduling changes in the provision of our Scalp Micro Pigmentation services, including (but not exclusive to) travel costs, accommodation costs, any economic cost to the client relating to time taken off work or loss of potential earnings.
- 6.1: SMP Nationwide Ltd Clinic will ensure adequate sanitary accommodation is available.
- 6.2: SMP Nationwide Ltd shall ensure sanitary convenience is clean and in efficient order.
- 6.3: Each treatment room will be equipped with a suitable wash basin with running water.
- 6.4: All needles used for SMP come sterilised, are single use and are disposed of after use according to local regulations. Needles are never reused or carried from one session to another.